Recording artist, songwriter, investor, actor, and essayist. Investor and advisor to SpaceX, Ripple, Emulate, and Spotify. Founder of Inevitable Ventures.
Meet Our Team
Meet our leaders
- George ChurchCo-founder"Father of synthetic biology", Professor at Harvard Medical School and MIT. Inventor of next-gen DNA sequencing. Featured in Time's 100 Most Influential People, National Geographic, and the Colbert Show.
- Kamal ObbadCEO/Co-founderHarvard graduate. Google. Cambridge University computer science drop-out. Biotech entrepreneur. Gates-Cambridge & Y Combinator Fellowships.
- Dennis GrishinCSO/Co-founderBoehringer Ingelheim PhD Fellow in Genetics and Genomics at Harvard University. German National Academic Foundation Fellowship. Master's in Computer Science from Harvard University.
- Nate TuckerHead of EngineeringHarvard graduate. Facebook. Google.
- Kevin QuinnCPOUniversity of Washington, B.S., M.S in Computer Science. Counsyl. Google.
- Jake CacciapagliaHead of Business DevelopmentBentley University B.S., Economics & Finance. Runkeeper. ASICS.
- D. A. Wallach
- Mirza Cifric
Cofounder and CEO of Veritas Genetics. Former CEO of AbVitro and head of Corporate Development at FORMA Therapeutics.
- Preston Estep
Cofounder and Chief Scientific Officer of Veritas Genetics. Director of Gerontology and Genome Sequencing at the Personal Genome Project. Harvard Medical School.
- John Halamka
Professor at Harvard Medical School. CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Chairman of the New England Healthcare Exchange Network. Chair of the U.S. Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel.